Crispy Fried Perogies
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 2 Beaten eggs
- 1 tsp water
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place perogies in a bowl of icy cold water to quickly cool them off.
- In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs with 1 tsp of water.
- Place breadcrumbs into separate bowl.
- Remove perogies from water on a plate.
- Dip each perogie in the egg wash and then roll in bread crumbs, shake off the excess.
- Deep fry perogies in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
Crispy Fried Perogies *Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe: • Pelmen Foods Potato & Fried Onion Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato & Cheddar Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato & Cottage Cheese Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Jalapeno Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Onion Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Herb & Garlic Perogies