Kale Caesar Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Herb and Garlic Perogies*
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 6 cup kale stems and tough centre removed
- 1/2 cup bacon pieces
- 5 tbsp cottage cheese
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 anchovy in oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Grated Pecorino Cheese
- Red onions
- grilled chicken
- Preheat oven to 500F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Toss with olive oil & 2 tbsp. of parmesan cheese. Place perogies on baking sheet and bake until crispy and golden, 10 mins. Turn occasionally to ensure they crisp evenly.
- To make dressing: Place all ingredients in food processor. Process until well combined and creamy.
- Place kale in a large salad bowl. Toss well with dressing, add bacon and top with crispy perogies. Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies or pelmeni for this recipe. Kale Caesar Salad