Perogies with Thai Satay Dip
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Thai satay sauce
- Chives for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add perogies and fry for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with chives.
- Serve with Thai satay sauce as a dip.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe. Perogies with Thai Satay Dip