Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1/2 bag Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray the oven safe dish with cooking spray.
- Add in tomatoes, onions and garlic; drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove perogies from the water and set aside.
- Remove tomatoes from the oven and mix in 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Heat up 1 tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick pan and sear the perogies for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add in tomatoes.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar *Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe: • Pelmen Foods Potato & Fried Onion Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato & Cheddar Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato & Cottage Cheese Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Onion Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Herb & Garlic Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Spinach & Feta Perogies