Cheese Crusted Perogy Poppers
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 pkg. 454 g Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup quality Mayonnaise
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. sriracha hot sauce
Possible Toppings: sour cream, green onions, chives.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the aioli ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place a teaspoon of shredded cheese on baking sheet, top with a perogy and sprinkle with another teaspoon of cheese. Repeat with the remaining cheese and perogies ensuring you leave space between them.
- Bake for 8-10 mins until cheese is melted and crispy. Serve immediately with sriracha aioli.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions or chives.