Crispy Feta and Tzatziki
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup Greek feta crumbled
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup English cucumber grated & strained
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill finely chopped
Possible Toppings: sour cream, green onions, chives.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and place in a large bowl. Toss perogies with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with feta and oregano.
- Bake for 8-10 mins until feta has lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, add all the tzatziki ingredients and mix well. Serve with perogies.
Crispy Feta and Tzatziki *Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.