Deconstructed Shepherd Pie
Servings 4 People
- 1 pack Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 Small onion diced
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Beef broth
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Freshly chopped parsley chopped
- 1 cup Frozen corn
- 1 cup Frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and set aside on a plate.
- In a skillet, heat up 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add onions, garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook through, until no pink remains (about 8 minutes)
- Drain all the fat from the pan.
- Add tomato paste and stir.
- Add beef broth, parsley, corn and peas.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer into an oven safe dish.
- Add perogies and mix together.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake in a preheated oven at 375F for 25 minutes.
*Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe: • Pelmen Foods Potato & Fried Onion Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato & Cheddar Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato & Cottage Cheese Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Jalapeno Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Onion Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Herb & Garlic Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato & Mushroom Perogies