Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- 1 jalapeño seeds removed, minced
- ¼ cup sweet onion diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
Possible Toppings: Chives, Cilantro, Feta, Goat Cheese, Sour Cream.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, lime juice, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine tomato, avocado, jalapeño, onions and cilantro. Add perogies and toss gently with dressing.