Kielbasa & Onion with Hot Mustard
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 200 g Polish Style Kielbasa thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- Fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. Mustard powder
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. hot chili sauce
Possible Toppings: Chives, Sour Cream
- In a small bowl, whisk all mustard ingredients together. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins, drain and set aside.
- In a large non-stick pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute for 5-6 mins until lightly golden.
- Add kielbasa and sauté for an additional 2-3 mins. Toss in perogies and fry for 2-3 mins more. Season with fresh ground pepper.
- Serve warm with hot mustard.