Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
- 1 pkg (454g) savoury Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 1 tomato sliced
- ½ English cucumber sliced
- ¼ cup green pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Kalamata Olives
- 3 tbsp. extra
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil chopped
- 1 tbsp. Italian flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Possible Toppings: Chives, Green Onions, Goat Cheese, Feta, Capers
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain perogies and add to a large salad bowl to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, onions and olives to perogies and toss well with vinaigrette.