Panzanella Perogy Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 1 pkg (625g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 large tomato diced
- ½ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 200 g medium Bononcini Cheese halved
- 3 tbsp. fresh basil thinly sliced
- 2 cup croutons
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine tomato, onions and bocconcini cheese. Add perogies and toss gently with dressing.
- Place on platter, top with basil and croutons.