Perogy Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 pkg 454 g Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 12 medium size Butter/Boston Lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato diced
- 6 radishes diced
- ½ English cucumber diced
- 2 green onions white & green parts, diced
Fresh Mint Lime Vinaigrette
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint finely minced
- Salt & fresh ground peppe
Possible Toppings: Chives, Cilantro, Avocado, Sour Cream
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- For vinaigrette: whisk all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine tomato, radishes, cucumber, green onions and toss gently with vinaigrette.
- Add two perogies to each lettuce leaf and top with salsa. You can also top with a few thin slices of radish for presentation.
Perogy Lettuce Wraps *Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.