Radicchio & Blue Cheese Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 pkg (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 1 small head of Radicchio quartered
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic glaze
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Possible Toppings: Chives, Feta, Goat Cheese, Basil, Croutons
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- Toss radicchio with oil and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until slightly charred.
- Place on large platter and arrange perogies around them.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with blue cheese, bacon and season with salt and pepper.