Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Potato & Cheddar Cheese Perogies*
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup smoked mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni shredded
- 1/4 cup green olives
- Goat cheese
- Red pepper
- Green pepper
- hot pepper rings
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Toss with olive oil & parmesan cheese.
- Place on pizza pan and top each perogy with pizza sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with pepperoni and top with a green olive.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until cheese is melted and slightly golden. Serve immediately.
- Optionally, top them with feta, goat cheese, red pepper, green pepper, onions, ham, mushrooms, arugula, prosciutto, tomato, basil, and hot pepper rings.
Smoked Mozzarella Pizza *Use any Pelmen Foods potato perogies for this recipe.