Sweet & Sour
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 pkg (454g) Savoury Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ tsp. fresh ginger minced
- ¼ cup green pepper thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- Sesame seeds
Possible Toppings: Chives, Green Onions, Cilantro.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic and ginger and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in corn starch and continue to simmer for 2-3 mins until sauce thickens.
- Drain perogies and add them to a medium bowl. Toss with In a medium bowl, toss with sauce until well coated and top with sesame seeds.