Tomato, Goat Cheese & Spinach
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 pkg (625g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 2 cup cherry tomato halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 large garlic clove finely minced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 3 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup baby arugula
- ½ cup red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbled
Possible Toppings: Pine nuts, Feta.
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey mustard
- Salt & fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss tomatoes with olive oil, balsamic, brown sugar and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread tomatoes cut side up with liquid on lined baking sheet and roast in oven for 30 mins until caramelized. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins, drain and set aside.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, honey mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl, add spinach, arugula, tomatoes, onions, perogies and gently toss with vinaigrette.
- Top with goat cheese and serve.