Warm Perogy Nicoise Salad
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 pkg Pelmen Foods perogies*
- 3 cups butter lettuce chopped
- 1 cup green beans blanched and cut in half
- 1 small sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato cut in thin wedges
- 7 oz can flake white tuna in water Drained
- 1/2 cup mixed olives
- 3 large eggs soft boiled, halved
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers drained
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Grated Pecorino Cheese
- Red Onions
- Grilled Chicken
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins and drain.
- In a large salad bowl, add lettuce and top with perogies. Add green beans, onions and tomatoes. Top with tuna and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- Toss the salad with the vinaigrette.
- Top with eggs and season them with fresh ground pepper. Serve salad immediately.
- Top with grated cheese, red onions and grilled chicken.
Warm Perogy Nicoise Salad *Use any savoury Pelmen Foods perogies or pelmeni for this recipe.