Butter and Bacon
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 6 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 Small onion diced
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 2 tbs Butter
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, remove from the water and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, melt butter.
- Add garlic and onions, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add perogies and sauté for about 8 minutes, stirring and turning them often.
- Add the bacon and stir.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste