Perogy Hash with Fried Eggs
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 slices Bacon diced
- 1 Red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 Small red onion finely diced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- A pinch of red pepper chili flakes
- 4 Eggs
- Green onions and chives to garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In a pan, cook the bacon (about 5 mins), drain and set aside. Reserve 1 tbsp of bacon drippings in a pan.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add red bell pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the spices.
- Add perogies and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Separately fry 4 eggs sunny side up and place them on over the hash.
- Garnish with green onions and chives.
*Use one of the following Pelmen Foods products for this recipe: • Pelmen Foods Potato & Fried Onion Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato & Cheddar Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Jalapeno Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Onion Perogies • Pelmen Foods Potato, Cheddar & Bacon Perogies