Cucumber Asian Slaw
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Pelmeni*
- 1 Small English cucumber thin long slices
- ½ Red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cilantro stems removed
- 1 Thai chili pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Peanuts unsalted
- 3 tbsp. Fish sauce
- 3 tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Large garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp. Asian chili sauce
Possible Toppings: Grated Pecorino Cheese, Red Onions, grilled chicken
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients. Toss in cucumbers, onion and cilantro. Mix until well coated. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and let cool for a few minutes.
- Toss with cucumber slaw and top with chili and peanuts.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies or pelmeni for this recipe.