Fennel & Celery Leaf
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 Small fennel bulb trimmed, thinly sliced
- Celery leaves with their stalks inside heart of the celery thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Possible Toppings: Chives, Parsley, Fennel fronds.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together oil and lemon, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add fennel and celery to perogies and toss with dressing.
- Place on a platter and garnish with fennel fronds.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.