Grilled Vegetable and Feta
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 bag Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Red bell pepper ¼ inch slices
- 1 Small sweet onion ¼ inch slices
- 1 Zucchini ¼ inch rounds
- 7 Shiitake mushrooms stems trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup Goat feta crumbled
- 2 tbsp. Flat leaf parsley stems removed, finely chopped
Possible Toppings: Chives, Parsley, Chilli Peppers
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Add grill basket on grill to heat.
- In a large bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in grill basket and grill for 7-8 mins stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables to perogies. Toss with oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on platter, top with feta and sprinkle with fresh parsley, chilli peppers or chives.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.