Mushroom Wine Sauce
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Pelmeni*
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 oz White mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup White wine
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp Freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and place in a bowl.
- In a skillet, heat up the olive oil, add garlic and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes (until the mushrooms release their water)
- Add white wine and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Wisk in flour and cook for a minute or 2.
- Add chicken broth stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
- Add in the parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in perogies.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies or pelmeni for this recipe.