Perogy Stir Fry
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Savoury Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- ¼ cup Carrots, shredded
- ½ Onion chopped
- ½ cup Red yellow peppers sliced
- 1 Large garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 4 tbsp. Sodium reduced soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. Vegetable broth
- ½ tsp Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp. Cornstarch
Possible Toppings:, Green Onions, Basil, Cilantro, Sesame.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil and sauté broccoli and carrots for 3 mins.
- Add peppers, onions and garlic and sauté for an additional 3 mins.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ginger, soy, broth, chilli & cornstarch.
- Add sauce to vegetables and stir until well combined, about 3 mins. Add perogies and sauté until perogies are well coated with mixture. Serve warm.