Roasted Cherry Tomato & Garlic
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Large garlic clove thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Capers in brine, drained
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Possible Toppings: Chives, Basil, Feta, Goat Cheese, Parmesan Cheese.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- In a bowl, add tomatoes, garlic, capers and toss with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on lined baking sheet and roast for 8-10 mins until tomatoes have softened and released their juices.
- Toss tomato mixture with perogies and serve warm.