Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 27 minutes
Total Time 32 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 can Tomatoes crushed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and place in a bowl.
- In a sauce pan, heat up olive oil, add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, sugar, bay leaf and balsamic vinegar and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Place boiled perogies on a plate and spoon the sauce over them.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies or pelmeni for this recipe.