Spinach & Garlic Perogy Sauté
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 4 cup Baby spinach
- 3 Large garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Possible Toppings: Crumbled Feta, Chilli Peppers.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil and sauté garlic until aromatic and translucent, 2-3 mins.
- Add spinach and perogies, sauté for 5-6 mins until perogies have cooked through and spinach as softened.
- Add lemon juice and toss well. Season with salt and pepper, serve warm.
*Use any of the savoury Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.