Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (625g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. Dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. Hot chili flakes
- 3 cup Crushed tomatoes
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- Possible Toppings: Chives, Basil, Parsley, Feta, Goat Cheese.
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, dried parsley and chili flakes. Turn heat down to low and sauté for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook for an additional 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and perogies, cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Drain perogies and in sauce, garnish with cheese and serve hot.