Blueberry and Greek Yogurt
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
Servings 1 People
- 6 Blueberry perogies*
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- A hand full of pistachios chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp Honey or maple syrup
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove perogies with a slotted spoon.
- Place perogies on a plate or a bowl, top with Greek yogurt, sprinkle with pistachios and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
*Use any of the dessert Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.