Broccoli Pesto Perogies
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454/625g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 4 cup Broccoli florets steamed
- 2 Garlic clove
- ¾ cup Olive oil
- ½ cup Pecorino Cheese grated + additional for topping
- 3 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Lemon zest
- ½ tsp. Crushed chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Possible Toppings: Chives Parsley, Basil, Parmesan Cheese, Feta.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss perogies with 1 cup of pesto and sprinkle with additional grated pecorino cheese.
- Remaining pesto can be stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for 3 months.