Cacio e Pepe Perogies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 4 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup Grana Padano Cheese grated + extra for garnish
- Possible Toppings: Chives, Chilli Peppers, Basil.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and perogies, cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Reserve ¼ cup. of perogy water.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add pepper and stir.
- Mix in perogies and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add reserved water and cheese, cook for 2-3 minutes stirring well until cheese has melted.
- Top with extra cheese and serve warm.