Egg Scramble & Fried Onion Perogies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454/625g) Pelmen Foods Pelmeni
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 Medium onion thinly sliced
- 3 Large eggs beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper
- ¼ cup Goat feta crumbled
- 2 tbsp. Fresh oregano leaves minced
- Possible Toppings: Basil, Hot Sauce.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or sauce pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until lightly crispy and golden, 4-5 mins. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add perogies and beaten eggs to skillet. Stir until eggs are nice and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions back to the skillet and turn off heat. Stir until well combined. Top with crumble feta and fresh oregano.