Fried Shiitake & Rosemary
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Pelmeni
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Medium onion finely diced
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 12 Shiitake mushrooms woody ends trimmed and sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh rosemary minced
- ¼ cup Dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Possible Toppings: Chives, Sour Cream, Crème Fraiche, Greek Yogurt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pelmeni and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 2-3 mins until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and rosemary and saute for 5-6 minutes until mushrooms are golden.
- Add wine to deglaze the pan and saute for an additional 1-2 mins, season with salt and pepper. Remove mushrooms from pan and keep warm.
- Turn heat up to high, add pelmeni and fry for 2-3 mins until golden & crispy.
- Toss with mushrooms and serve warm.