Lemony Asparagus Perogies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 10 Asparagus spears woody ends trimmed and chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- Possible Toppings: Chives, Sour Cream, Crème Fraiche, Greek Yogurt.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add asparagus and garlic and sauté for 5-6 mins until slightly soft.
- Add perogies, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Saute for an additional 3-4 mins until perogies are warm through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.