Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 3 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 1 Large garlic clove minced
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup Pecorino cheese grated
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- ¼ cup Fresh Italian flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- Possible Toppings: Chives, Basil, Chillies.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until soft and translucent, 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream and cheeses and whisk until cheese has melted and sauce has slightly thickened, 6-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in perogies and parsley and serve warm.