Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (625g) Pelmen Foods Perogy
- 8 Eggs
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup goat feta crumbled
- ½ cup acon chopped and cooked
- 4 Green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Fresh oregano chopped
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain perogies and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Butter a square 9x9 square oven safe casserole dish.
- In a large glass mixing bowl, whisk eggs and yogurt in a large bowl. Mix in ½ cup of the feta cheese, bacon, onions, oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture in prepared casserole dish and carefully add perogies distributing evenly. Place in preheated oven and bake for 10 mins.
- Carefully remove casserole from oven and sprinkle remaining ¼ cup of feta cheese over egg mixture
- Place casserole back in the oven and bake until golden brown and center is set, 25-30 minutes.