Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (625g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Capers drained
- ½ cup Sundried black olives pitted
- 2 Anchovies roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. Dried basil
- ½ tsp. Dry chili flakes
- ¼ cup Italian flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- Possible Toppings: Chives, Basil.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and perogies, cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until translucent and fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, capers, olives, anchovies, basil and chili flakes. Cook for 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally until tomatoes have softened and released some juice.
- Mix in perogies, parsley and sauté for additional minute.
- Garnish with cheese and serve warm.