Roasted Maple & Butternut Squash
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 2 cup butternut squash, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 6 Cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 8 Fresh sage leaves
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Possible Toppings: Pumpkin Seeds Feta, Goat Cheese, Croutons, Walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss squash and garlic with oil, maple syrup and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread on baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20 mins. Add sage and place back in the oven and roast for an additional 10 mins.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl and toss with squash. Serve warm.