Sauteed Brussel Sprouts & Mustard
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 cup Brussel Sprouts trimmed & halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Grainy mustard
- Possible Toppings: Crumbled Feta, Chilli Peppers, Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large non-stick sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil and add Brussel sprouts. Season with salt and pepper and sauté for 6-7 minutes until soft and dark golden.
- Add pergogies and Dijon mustard and sauté for an additional minute until well combined.
- Place on serving dish and serve warm.