Deconstructed Blueberry Pie
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 Pelmen Foods Blueberry Perogies*
- 1 Tenderflake* Deep Dish Pie Crust
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 9gm Vanilla sugar
- Possible Toppings: ice cream, crème fraiche, sour cream with sugar.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake pie crust for 10-12 mins until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, add blueberries and sprinkle with sugar. Cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until blueberries have softened and released their juice. Toss immediately with perogies.
- Crumble the pie crust and line the bottom of a 9 inch round pie pan with half the pie crust crumble.
- Add the perogies to the pie pan and top with remaining pie crust crumble.
- Top with ice cream, crème fraiche or sour cream with sugar.
*Use any of the dessert Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.