Deep Fried Blueberry Perogies
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 Beaten egg
- 1 cup Flour
- Oil for frying
- Confection sugar for dusting
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Chocolate sauce for dipping
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Heat up the oil for frying.
- Toss the perogies in the egg wash and roll in flour.
- Submerge into the hot oil and fry for few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil, place on a plate and dust with confection sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve with a chocolate sauce for dipping.
*Use any of the dessert perogies for this recipe.