Perogies with Cherry Mousse
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. Pelmen Foods Perogies*
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. Icing sugar
- ½ cup Fresh cherries pitted
- Possible Toppings: Chocolate Sauce, Shaved Dark Chocolate, Shredded Coconut
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside cool.
- In a food processor, combine pitted cherries and 1 tbsp. of the icing sugar. Blend until coarsely chopped.
- Whip the heavy cream with the remaining 2 tbsp. of icing sugar until fluffy peaks form. Fold in the cherry mixture into the whip cream.
- Distribute perogies into dessert bowls. Top with cherry mousse and a fresh cherry.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce, shaved chocolate and shredded coconut.
*Use any of the dessert Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.