Roasted Strawberry Sauce
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 1 lb Fresh strawberries hulled & halved
- 1 9gm Vanilla sugar
- Possible Toppings: ice cream, crème fraiche, sour cream with sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add strawberries and toss with vanilla sugar.
- Spread out strawberries on baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 14-15 mins turning a few times.
- Plate perogies and spoon warm roasted strawberry sauce over it.
- Top with your choice of ice-cream, crème fraiche or sour cream with sugar.
Use any of the dessert Pelmen Foods perogies for this recipe.