Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 2 cup Warm coconut milk
- ½ cup Honey granola
- 4 tbsp. Raw almonds roughly chopped
- ½ cup Fresh blueberries
- 4 Large strawberries thinly slice
- 1 Small ripe banana thinly sliced
Possible Toppings: Coconut, Raspberries, blackberries, pumpkin seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and divide in 4 small bowls.
- Pour warm coconut milk over perogies. Sprinkle with granola and almonds.
- Divide fruit on top and serve warm.