Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Dessert Perogies
- 400 ml Can coconut milk Aroy-D brand or one containing only coconut extract & water
- 9 g Vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp. Virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. Toasted coconut
Possible Toppings: Toasted Coconut
- Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator overnight to thicken.
- Add thicken coconut milk to a metal bowl with vanilla sugar. Reserving coconut water for future use. Beat coconut cream on high until nice and fluffy. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 5 mins. Drain perogies and set aside.
- In a large non-stick pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add perogies and sauté for 5-6 mins.
- Place on platter, sprinkle with toasted coconut and serve with coconut cream.