Peach and Blueberry Crisp
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Dessert Perogies
- 2 Peaches cored cut into ¼ inch slices
- ½ cup Blueberries
- 1 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- ½ cup Honey almond granola
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Ginger
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 5 tbsp. Cold unsalted butter cubed
- Possible Toppings: ice cream, crème fraiche, sour cream with sugar.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Butter 4 small pie dishes or 1 8x12 baking pan.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss peaches and blueberries with lemon juice. Add sugar and flour and mix to coat well.
- Divide perogies in pie dishes or add to baking pan. Top with peach and blueberry mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix granola, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Add brown sugar and mix well. Add butter and mix with your hands to break down the butter to a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle evenly over peaches and blueberries.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until golden and bubbly.