Vanilla Mixed Berry Compote
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Dessert Perogies
- 2 cup Mixed berries, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry
- 1 9g Vanilla sugar
- Possible Toppings: ice cream, crème fraiche, sour cream with sugar, icing sugar
- In a medium sauce pan, add berries and sprinkle with vanilla sugar. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring gently until berries have released their juice and thickened. Let cool.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins and drain.
- Divide in desert bowls and top with berry compote.