Avocado Cream, Tomato & Chive
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Pelmeni
- 1 tbsp. Canola oil
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp. Crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp. Chives finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fFresh cilantro finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 Grape tomatoes cut in half lengthwise
- Chive flowers
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add avocado and crème fraiche and whisk until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and stir well and set aside.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add pelmeni and sauté until golden and crispy, approximately 5 minutes.
- Place pelmeni on platter and top with avocado cream, slice of tomato and a chive flower.