Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454g) Pelmen Foods Perogies
- 8 Strips thick cut bacon roughly chopped
- 4 cup Leaf lettuce chopped
- 1 Large tomato cut in 8 wedges
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Buttermilk
- ¼ cup Quality mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Fresh dill finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Fresh chives finely chopped
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- To prepare dressing: In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together until creamy. Season with salt and pepper and place in refridgerator to keep cold until ready to serve.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and cook stirring occasionally for 6 mins, drain and set aside.
- In a large non-stick pan, cook bacon over medium heat until golden and crispy. 4-5 mins. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place pan back on medium heat with bacon oil. Add perogies and fry until golden 2-3 mins per side.
- On large platter, add lettuce, tomatoes and top with perogies. Drizzle with bacon pieces and ranch dressing.