Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 1 pkg. (454 g) Pelmen Foods Savoury Perogies
- 1 tbsp. Canola oil
- 6 Large eggs hard boiled & peeled
- 2 tbsp. Sweet relish
- 2 tbsp. Quality mayo
- 1 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Fresh chives finely chopped + extra for garnish
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
Possible Toppings: Chilies, Fresh Basil, Smoked Paprika
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil perogies and stir occasionally for 6 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Finely chop eggs and add in a medium bowl. Toss well with remaining ingredients using a fork.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add perogies, fry until golden and crispy.
- Place on platter, top with egg mixture and garnish with chives.